PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION RULES
1. The competition is open to any resident of or visitor to East or West Woodlands.
2. Images must be original and taken within a reasonable distance of East or West Woodlands (Note: Frome is out of bounds, as are Longleat House, gardens, Safari park and Centre Parks. The border with Wiltshire is the eastern boundary)
3. Images must be taken during the calendar year 2012.
4. Images must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as a jpeg files, or handed in or sent to the Horse and Groom, East Woodlands.
5. Images must be accompanied by a title, date and ‘author’ with contact details (to allow us to inform you of any prizes won!)
6. Each month a judges’ panel will select their favourite photograph. The judges’ decision is final (even if flawed).
7. There will be 12 monthly prizes awarded, and an overall prize of £100 to the winning photograph. The judges may enter photographs but may not win any prize.
8. Images will be published on the website and may be used for charitable fund raising purposes (eg in a calendar or printed album). Entrants are deemed to cede copyright for these purposes only. Outside of this limited use, entrants retain the copyright of their images.
9. By submitting images, entrants are deemed to have agreed to these rules.